Monday, October 19, 2015

Ch. 6 - Consumers Decision Makin


   
           Leaving in New York City (the Big Apple), it wasn't uncommon to go about your day enduring the pain of  seeing massive 40 foot billboards. As a consumer, we are abused with advertisements every single day. We are unaware of the terrifying number of times ads are shoved in-front of us. Although that we may see these obstructions everywhere we go, luckily our brain doesn't process it all. Because of selective exposure, we are able to only process the things that our brain would like it to, and for that, I am extremely thankful. Wether you are walking on a popular street in New York City, or driving on one of the major highways in Los Angeles, there is no way of escaping the bombardment of advertisement placed by major corporations. No matter where you are, how you are feeling, or what the temperature is outside, you don't have to worry, for advertisements will always be there for you.
-Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA

-Times Square, New York City


         In my opinion, every business establishment has one motive for advertising, that motive is to sell you their product. Although the motive behind every single advertisement is the same, the one thing that differs, is the companies ability to make it visually appealing and stand out, or make it just another ad. Over the last couple of yeas, Levi's has continued to make intriguing ads. They have come out with ads that appeal to artist, musicians, teenagers, parents, and many more demographics. My wardrobe of jeans consists mainly of Levi's I find their company to be extremely well run, their products to be of high long-lasting quality, and their customer service to be one of the best. When I recently purchased something off of their online store, I also received a coupon for 20% off my next purchase. This kind gesture gave me a lot positive reinforcement on my decision of purchasing of the product, and I responded by buying more of their goods.
-Vintage Levi's advertisement


               Levi's gives me a sense that they appreciate their customers and will go above and beyond to assist you with any complications. There was once a manufacture defect with a product that I had purchased from them. After notifying them, I shortly received a new pair in the mail. Weather  In high school or college most of the people I know owns at least a pair of Levi's 511 jeans (a specific fit of Levi's jeans). They were in a way apart of the culture and lifestyle that we all lived. If Levi's continues to manufacture premium products, and deliver excellent customer service, they will surely be customers favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment